On being a Catholic:
- The common set of beliefs and practices of the ancient churches with apostolic succession.
- Mass (video).
- Office. (Actually I have Winfred Douglas’ Monastic Diurnal, the Benedictine office in traditional Book of Common Prayer language.)
- Greek Rite. The Orthodox Liturgy.
- The church is infallible, limited by tradition, its doctrines final.
- Vatican II was a mistake although religious liberty and ecumenism rightly understood are true. It was the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time. As it didn’t define any doctrine, Catholics are free to and ought to ignore it.