- Cheating in Maine. Should Ron Paul demand a recount? In addition to towns that hadn’t voted yet, others’ totals were not recorded.
- Stossel: we are on the road to bankruptcy. Because when a politician other than Ron Paul says he’s cutting spending, he’s lying. Because he really means he’s still raising spending only by not as much.
- This is what bureaucracy looks like.
- You might be a terrorist if...
- Progressive ideas discredited long ago.
- The missing peace dividend.
- Iran thinks it has the right to defend itself? Is the world going totally nuts? Lots of talk about the Strait of Hormuz. Ya know, Iran is right there on the Strait of Hormuz. I mean, right there. But okay. I guess the U.S. sends an aircraft carrier along with a battle group and even several U.S. choppers because those terrible Iranians have a fleet of warships floating right next to the southern tip of Manhattan. And then there are some of Iran’s bombers flying practice runs along the Atlantic coast. Like, all the time, for months and months! So yeah, I’m sure that’s the explanation.
Thursday, February 16, 2012