Sunday, June 14, 2009



Sunday of All Saints
Миромъ Господу помолимся (‘In peace let us pray to the Lord’): Fr Valery the deacon at work. The founding parishioners’ icon of St Nicholas. Another icon, of St Andrew, originally from a Ruthenian church in upstate Pennsylvania. ‘Obligatory payments’: the WWII refugee Russians’ (they fled the USSR) contributions to buy the church building, 1953.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment