Thursday, December 01, 2011

World AIDS Day: whatever
If I don’t have sex with people I don’t know, the chances that I’ll contract whatever disease anyone who might want to pay for my sexual services may have are pretty much nonexistent. If I refuse to shoot meth or smack, it is impossible for a tainted needle to give me AIDS.

And if Monica Lewinsky moves in next door, we become friends but I do not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky, the only disease I might catch from my famous neighbor is the flu.

“The harm certain... religious attitudes may be having on effective HIV prevention”? Really? Do you really want to go there? Pointing out the safest, cheapest and most effective ways not to get AIDS is harmful?

’Kay.
The MCJ
Gay men: 2% of the population... 61% of the new HIV infections.

That is just more proof that homosexual culture is absolutely glorious and constitutes the source and summit of all that is noble, good, pure, beautiful and, most especially, healthy. If you think differently, even in private, you should be suspended from your job!
Mark Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment